We are located in beautiful Gulfport, MS. Friendly, customer-focused environment!
Join our winning automotive service team - apply today!
- Automotive Service Advisors greet customers and assist them with any inquiries they may have.
- Perform vehicle walk arounds and document customer concerns to enable the technician to properly diagnose and service the vehicle.
- Selling Service directly to the customer on the front-lines.
- Service Advisors prioritize required services, and are prepared to provide options upon request.
- Document declines for services and ask for follow-up on future service considerations.
- Keep customers informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes.
- Service Advisors remain involved with the delivery of the vehicle to the customer upon completion to ensure all customer concerns can be addressed.
- Spend quality time building a professional relationship with the customer.
- Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customer’s vehicle.
- 2 years of Service Advisor experience is required
- Chrysler experience is highly preferred, but willing to accept candidates with outside brand experience.
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic computer and internet proficiency required.
- Valid U.S. driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Full benefits
- Paid vacation time
- Friendly, team-work environment
- Beautiful Gulfport area surrounded by miles of beaches
USD8000$5,000 - $8,000